Friday, October 4, 2013

October

October is here! This is my favorite month. The harvest the costumes its all great. I hope everyone is enjoying the chilly weather now too. We are all very excited to watch the leaves change colors and eat some of the yummy foods that have been growing all summer long.

Openings in our home have changed. We no longer have an above 2 year old opening. A wait list has been started on the infant spot. I will have an opening for an infant starting late January early February once my new Infant License is in place. I am opening a wait list for that spot. The way that works is once I have confirmation from Licensing that there is an available spot for a new infant I start calling from the top of the wait list. Once a person is called they have 72 hours to respond with a yes or no to the available spot or I move on to the next person on the list. If you are wanting to do a tour now for that spot the timing is perfect.

Thanks for checking in with us. Enjoy your Fall!